Baxter makes every effort to compile the content of this website accurately and in accordance with information known to it at the time. However, as information can change, the USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
2. Loss or Damages
To the full extent permitted by law, Baxter is not liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, or loss or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the user’s access to, use of or inability to access or use, this website or any errors or omissions in its content. This includes damages to or viruses that may infect the user’s computer.
3. Website is Provided "As Is"
Without limiting the foregoing and to the full extent permitted by law, everything on this website is provided "as is" without representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, either express or implied and including but not limited to representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the completeness, accuracy, currency and balance of the information on this website or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
4. Use of Products and Services
Baxter is not responsible for the use (whether proper or improper) of any products or services referred to on this website, nor the administration (whether proper or improper) of any products, including the decision to use them. It is the healthcare professional’s responsibility to ensure that a product is administered correctly, with the correct dosage in the appropriate circumstances. Baxter is not liable for a healthcare professional’s misuse of a product, including but not limited to administering an incorrect dosage or using a product in inappropriate circumstances.
Baxter is not providing any form of medical or clinical advice in relation to the products, services or therapies referred to on this website, nor any other form of medical or clinical advice.
6. Third-party information
Where this website contains written or audio visual recordings of presentations made by third parties, the views and opinions expressed in those recordings are the views and opinions of those third parties and not of Baxter.
7. Intellectual Property
All content and images used on this website are owned or licensed by Baxter Corporation or its affiliates for use by those entities only. Unauthorized use is prohibited and includes the unlawful use of any of our copyright material, passing off content from our website as your own, including but not limited to the practice of "framing" our website within another site as well as copying and re-using parts of the website, or using our registered or unregistered trademarks without our prior written consent.
Names of Baxter products and services are trademarks of Baxter Corporation or its affiliates, unless otherwise noted. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and or trade dress of Baxter and may not be copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Baxter. Nothing contained herein will be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent, copyright or trademark of Baxter Corporation or its affiliates.
8. Other Prohibitions
The following conduct is also prohibited:
- to use technology to collect content from this website without Baxter’s express written permission, including but not limited to any automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape," monitor "mine," or copy pages on the website or the content contained therein;
- to do anything that imposes an unreasonably large load on Baxter’s infrastructure;
- to post or upload to the website communications or materials which are obscene, defamatory, infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights, misleading, objectionable, fraudulent, would otherwise violate the law (whether criminal or civil) or are otherwise inappropriate (and Baxter reserves the right to block or remove all communications or materials which it determines, in its sole discretion, fall within this prohibition); and
- to circumvent the restrictions on access to this website, including but not limited to any password protections.
11. Tracking Policy
12. User Communications
Baxter assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any communication or material that the user transmits to, or posts on, the website by any means. Baxter assumes no responsibility for checking such communication or material for accuracy.
13. Governing Law